Unity Graphics Developer
ARVORE is looking to hire a technically adept, creative individual to complement our team. You will have the opportunity to work on innovative immersive and narrative-driven XR experiences, iterating and prototyping with a high level of creative freedom and with the opportunity to guide the direction of some of these endeavours.
Our process emphasizes teamwork, agility and multidisciplinarity. We are looking for a passionate and self-motivated person with a positive attitude and a genuine team player, who likes to share knowledge and is open to learn from others. We embrace problem solvers, those who aren't afraid to experiment and fail and are ready to create something new.
Graphics Developers create and integrate advanced real time visual effects to our XR games and experiences, optimized for the latest and next generation devices. They work with the team to find the best way to create effects and visuals that match the art direction of the project, all while maintaining the strict performance requirements of XR.
- Deliver your tasks well tested and without conflicts
- Integrate new SDKs and device run-time environments
- Iteratively collaborate with artists to develop new tools and interfaces
- Ensure timely resolution of bugs and software issues post-release
- Work with the team to bring projects from the conception to final QA
- Make prototypes on the target platforms to define the cpu/gpu/memory budgets for each one
- Plan with the team the best way to produce the assets to achieve the best quality / performance (e.g., LoD, texture atlases)
- Work with the VFX artists to create custom realtime visual effects
- Work on the QA and optimization of the final product
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with team members of different disciplines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of independence and an innate intuition for task prioritization
- Willingness to observe, absorb and modify their own work based on many avenues of artistic criticism
- Constantly looking for self-improvement, learning new skills and delivering the highest quality output
- Always giving and receiving constructive and creative feedback
- Fluency in English language
- Strong debugging, profiling, and run-time analysis skills
- Solid C# skill with a good knowledge of the Unity API
- Work with the graphic artists to deliver stunning visual effects
- Being able to write Shaderlab and HLSL shaders in Unity
- Good understanding of geometry and texture mapping
- Android 3D graphics optimization
Nice to have
- Be familiar with Google G Suite, Trello, Slack and Github.
- Previous knowledge or experience with VR and AR content is desireable.
- A passion for Games, Movies, TV, Art, Animation, Electronics, RPGs, Theater and narrative experiences would be a great plus
- Experience with game development
- Optimize XR content for release on a variety of platforms
- Familiarity with customizing Unity’s post effects
- Have customized Unity’s Standard Shader
- Know the Unity’s scriptable render pipeline
- Knowledge of PS4 graphics optimization
- Some experience with ARCore and ARKit